To jump start my weekend I hit up the dance floor at the Lynchburg Dance Theater for some awesome Salsa dancing Friday night! I danced for three hours straight and enjoyed every moment of it!
Saturday after I got off work I went for a little climbing trip with Paul and his friends. I got us lost because I was sure I knew where we were supposed to be going.
But we eventually found the place and it was not quite what we were expecting. I climbed my first brick wall that's for sure.
They even put holds on the wall so that you could cheat. I later found out that this was the practice wall. Sunday brought more fun and fantastic times. Fishing! I don't particularly enjoy it, but it was to beautiful of a day to sit inside. I caught the most out of everyone there and I was the one with the least interest. Now how does that happen? My Life is Goood that's all I know! Happy June First! 
No comments:
Post a Comment